School Business Manager – required from 1 September 2019
SALARY: £30,347 p.a. (Actual salary £23,927 pro rata for 41 weeks)
WORKING HOURS: 37 hours per week, 41 weeks per year, plus holiday work as required
Due to the retirement of our long-serving Business Manager, The Gerrards Cross CE School is seeking to appoint a capable, enthusiastic and highly motivated Business Manager to join our friendly office team. The post holder will ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day operations of the school office, working closely with the Headteacher and managing the finance and administrative requirements of the school.
The Gerrards Cross CE School is a happy and vibrant two form entry Single Academy Trust with an enthusiastic, supportive and dedicated staff team.
Key Responsibilities to include:-
· Overall responsibility for Finance, HR
· Working alongside the Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body to provide financial knowledge to support the school’s strategic vision and aims
The successful candidate will have:-
· Experience of working in a busy office, ideally in an educational environment
· Excellent IT, literacy and numeracy skills
· Strong organisational skills
· Enthusiastic, flexible and friendly approach and a professional manner at all times
· Ability to communicate effectively with all visitors, staff and pupils and deal sensitively with confidential matters
Visits to the school to meet the Headteacher and current postholder, to discuss the role and to look around the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01753 882731.
Please note that this post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks as our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children in our care.
To apply, please complete an application form and submit by post to the school, or by email to email@example.com marked for the attention of Nicola Flower.
Closing date for applications: Monday 10 June 2019 – midday Website: www.gerrardscross.bucks.sch.uk Telephone: 01753 882731