Salary: from £18,522 - £19,448 FTE
From £9.60 per hour
From 11:15am – 1.45pm Monday to Friday, term time only.
We are seeking to appoint a Catering Assistant who is enthusiastic, caring and self-motivated, and who enjoys interacting with children and adults.
Main duties to include:
- Preparing food which is delivered by our hub kitchen.
- Serving food to the children during their lunch break, ensuring appropriate portion control.
- Operating the dishwasher, and cleaning the kitchen area and equipment after each session.
- Complying with food safety requirements and ensuring the highest levels of food safety and hygiene at all times, including completing any necessary records.
You should demonstrate:
- An ability to work as a member of a team.
- A flexible and supportive approach.
- A calm and friendly manner.
- Punctuality and reliability
Previous experience is desirable, but full training will be provided.
Please return your application directly to the school office. Visits to the school are welcome and can be made by contacting Mrs Jen Marshall via the school office 01753 882731
The Gerrards Cross CE School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS clearance will be obtained prior to appointment.
Closing Date: 3 February 2023
The Gerrards Cross CE School
Bucks SL9 8BD