Please download and complete this medicines permission form if your child is required to take prescribed medicines for a short period of time. If your child has medication for a long term condition (eg inhalers, epipens) , please contact Mrs Marshall in the school office so that a Health Care Plan can be completed.


Medicine permission form

Back to Top